- 4 medium orange
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, chop mushrooms, peppers, and onion; peel carrots and cut into matchsticks.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Add veggies to hot skillet. Saute for about 5 minutes then remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in same skillet. Cut steak into thin strips and add to hot oil. Saute 4-5 minutes until meat has become browned and is no longer pink inside.
- Add veggies back into skillet and season with salt and pepper, stir together and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over pasta with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie