- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 cup hummus, leftover
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 stick string cheese
- 2 medium apple
- Toast bread and spread each with fresh hummus (from the day before).
- Slice pepper thinly and layer onto bread slices. Close sandwiches together and cut into quarters.
- Serve alongside tomatoes, edamame, cheese sticks, and apples.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie