- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice as directed on package; cover and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Mince garlic, sauté for 1 minute; add sausage and brown; cook until no longer pink. Remove from heat and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss back into skillet along with rice. Sprinkle with cayenne, if desired.
- Add spinach and allow to wilt. Remove from heat, stir in feta.
- Serve hot with pineapple. (Serving size: 1 1/4 cup rice with turkey, 1/2 cup pineapple)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie