- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 4 medium pear
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Peel tangerines and divide into sections.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tangerines, spinach, feta, and dressing. Toss until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 368mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g