- 2 medium orange
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil.
- Chop the onion and mince garlic; add to broth. Reduce heat and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach; cook for 2 minutes more until wilted.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, salt, and pepper; stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain linguine and place in a serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses; toss again.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie