- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium plum
- Add olive oil to a sauté pan or nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high.
- Slice cheese into four 1-ounce slices, placing 1 ounce onto each of 4 slices of bread. Add 1/2 cup spinach to each.
- Place 2 slices of turkey on top of the spinach, then cover with remaining slices of bread.
- Spray bread with cooking spray and place sandwiches on the heated pan. Cook on each side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve plums on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie