- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cup spinach
- 3 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 4 medium apple
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Fluff with a fork and cool.
- Meanwhile, combine olive oil and lemon juice.
- Stir together quinoa, spinach, and feta. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; slice apples.
- Serve quinoa salad with fruit and veggies on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie