- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoon oil, avocado
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium banana
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Whisk together eggs with egg whites. Peel and grate carrot; set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium and add oil. Pour in eggs and cook until no longer runny, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Add carrots and spinach and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top eggs with sliced avocado and serve with bananas and buttered toast.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 299mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g