- 2 cup blueberries
- Rinse and chop squash. Place it in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until squash is soft.
- Transfer squash to a blender or food processor and purée until smooth.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta as directed on package for al dente.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add the flour and heat until bubbly, stirring constantly to avoid burning. Add milk and stir again until bubbly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of squash purée. Add cream cheese and whisk until smooth. Add salt, spinach, and roughly chopped artichokes. Stir and heat through.
- Add in cooked pasta and stir to coat evenly.
- Serve with blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie