- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium carrot
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 stalk celery
- 4 stick string cheese
- To make spider sandwiches: cut tortillas into smaller circles. Spread hummus onto tortilla, then add turkey and top with another tortilla.
- Cut carrots into thin slices (or just buy a bag of the matchstick carrots). Place 8 sticks into the side of each sandwich, making legs. Then put two olives in place for the eyes.
- Serve with celery sticks, any remaining carrots and olives, and a cheese stick on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie