- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 3/4 cup Tofu, firm
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta as directed on package and then set aside covered.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium and then add curry paste. Whisk together and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add coconut milk and whisk until fully incorporated. Add broth and soy sauce; whisk again to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes, and drain corn. Add to pot.
- Cut tips off asparagus, slice mushrooms, and chop pepper; add to pot. Cook for 3-5 minutes or just until veggies have become crisp-tender.
- Add pasta to soup and heat through.
- Top with fresh basil and a spritz of lime if desired.
- Serve grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie