- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 3/4 cup Tofu, firm
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta as directed on package and then set aside covered.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium and then add curry paste. Whisk together and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add coconut milk and whisk until fully incorporated. Add broth and soy sauce; whisk again to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes, and drain corn. Add to pot.
- Cut tips off asparagus, slice mushrooms, and chop pepper; add to pot. Cook for 3-5 minutes or just until veggies have become crisp-tender.
- Add pasta to soup and heat through.
- Top with fresh basil and a spritz of lime if desired.
- Serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 678kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 890mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g