- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/4 medium onion
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 8 large egg
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 cup milk
- 2 medium orange
- Chop pepper, onion and tomatoes. Sauté chopped vegetables in a medium sized non-stick skillet with 1 tablespoon of water. Cook until liquid boils off.
- Combine 2 eggs and 1 Tablespoon of water. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and turn to high. Once hot, pour eggs into skillet. Tip skillet around until all the eggs are cooked, then flip.
- Top half with 1/4 of the veggies, black beans, and cheese. Do this for the remaining 3 omelets. Serve with small glass of milk, and orange wedges.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 411mg | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g