- 4 medium peach
- 1 cup Marmalade, orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 pound pork loin
- 2 cup green beans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice peaches (about 3 cups worth) and add to a medium bowl, along with marmalade, juice of the lemon, ginger, mustard, cinnamon and soy sauce; mix well.
- Place pork in a medium baking dish and top with peach glaze. Roast for 1 hour.
- About 15 minutes before pork is done, steam green beans.
- Serve pork with green beans on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie