- 3 medium peach
- 1 cup Marmalade, orange
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 pound pork loin
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together, chopped peaches, marmalade, 3 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, ginger, mustard, cinnamon and soy sauce.
- Place pork in a medium baking dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over pork. Roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- Approximately 30 minutes before pork is done, boil sweet potatoes.
- When pork is done, serve over a bed of spinach, sprinkle with cranberries and serve with sweet potatoes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie