- 6 ounce Soba Noodles, dry
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium cabbage, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cook soba noodles as directed on package, then rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, crush garlic and grate ginger for the dressing. Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel carrots and cut them into matchstick-like strips; thinly slice cabbage and onion. Add all to a large mixing bowl, along with shelled edamame and sesame seeds; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, toss noodles, sauce, and vegetables together. Serve with watermelon on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie