- 8 ounce Soba Noodles, dry
- 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Thaw edamame.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Add the broccoli to the boiling water (along with the cooking pasta) during the last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and broccoli. Set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking whisk together the tamari, soy sauce, or coconut aminos with the honey and olive oil until well combined.
- Toss together the warm cooked noodles, broccoli, edamame, and dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 769mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g