- 8 wooden skewers
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- To each skewer, add 3-5 grapes (depending on how long the skewer is).
- Remove greens from strawberries and slice in half from the top down. Carefully place a strawberry onto each skewer for the snakes head.
- Cut the raisins into small pieces for the eyes; set aside. Using a toothpick, place a small dollop of yogurt onto the strawberry for the eyes, and top with a raisin piece.
- Serve with the remaining yogurt (and extra fruit!) for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie