- 8 wooden skewers
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- To each skewer, add 3-5 grapes (depending on how long the skewer is).
- Remove greens from strawberries and slice in half from the top down. Carefully place a strawberry onto each skewer for the snakes head.
- Cut the raisins into small pieces for the eyes; set aside. Using a toothpick, place a small dollop of yogurt onto the strawberry for the eyes, and top with a raisin piece.
- Serve with the remaining yogurt (and extra fruit!) for dipping.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 89mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g