- 1 package (10 oz) Fruit, mixed, (peach and cherry-sweet and -sour and raspberry and grape and boysenberry), frozen, sweetened
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 large egg
- Divide frozen fruit into 4 bowls.
- Drizzle with orange juice. Let it sit for a few minutes before eating to allow it to get slushy and the juices to draw out.
- Fill a pot with cold water. Place eggs in the pot.
- Place uncovered pot on the stove over high heat. Allow to boil.
- Once the water has boiled, cover the pot with a lid and turn off the heat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain water and run cold water over eggs.
- Peel and eat.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 71mg | Sugar: 10g