- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Chop almonds and dates, and combine with oats, coconut, and raisins; place into a slow cooker.
- Melt the butter and then mix in the honey; add to the oats and stir to combine.
- Place a wooden spoon along the edge of the slow cooker and then put the cover on. This will allow the moisture to release so the granola becomes crispier.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- The granola will begin browning after about 3 hours, so be sure to watch it carefully. Once it reaches this browned stage, spread the granola out onto a baking sheet to cool.
- Serve with yogurt and thawed berries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie