- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cut chicken into small chunks; chop bell pepper and onion.
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 4-5 hours (or high for 3-4 hours) until chicken is cooked through and rice is soft.
- Top chicken with cheese and serve with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie