- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 medium avocado
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Cook ground turkey for 8-10 minutes or until browned and no longer pink.
- Dice onion and jalapeños (if using), chop peppers, and drain and rinse beans.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker; cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Top each serving with yogurt and a slice of avocado, if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie