- 3 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 medium sweet potato
- 6 medium carrot
- 2 medium onion
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and curry powder in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Peel sweet potato and carrots, and cut into large chunks.
- Add vegetables and chicken (or beef) and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with rolls and grapes. (Serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie