- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/8 cup almonds, sliced
- Mix together all seasonings (brown sugar through garlic powder) and rub over pork.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear pork on all sides, cooking until each side is golden but not cooking through.
- Place into slow cooker, add cider, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Approximately 25 minutes before serving, rinse potatoes and pierce each one several times with a fork. Place into a microwave-safe dish and cook on high for 8-10 minutes until tender. Mash with a fork if desired; a bit of butter and a splash of milk may also be added for a more creamy texture.
- Add oil to a medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Slice onion and add to hot oil along with green beans. Cook 5-6 minutes until softened, then remove from heat and stir in almonds (optional).
- Serve pork with sweet potatoes, green beans, and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie