- 1 1/4 pound pork roast
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/8 cup almonds, sliced
- Mix together all seasonings (brown sugar through garlic powder) and rub over pork.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear pork on all sides, cooking until each side is golden but not cooking through.
- Place into slow cooker, add cider, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Approximately 25 minutes before serving, rinse potatoes and pierce each one several times with a fork. Place into a microwave-safe dish and cook on high for 8-10 minutes until tender. Mash with a fork if desired; a bit of butter and a splash of milk may also be added for a more creamy texture.
- Add oil to a medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Slice onion and add to hot oil along with green beans. Cook 5-6 minutes until softened, then remove from heat and stir in almonds (optional).
- Serve pork with sweet potatoes, green beans, and grapes on the side.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 884mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g