- 3 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice
- 5 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice wine
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cup chopped cabbage, red
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/4 cup vinegar, cider
- 8 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Season pork with salt, 1 teaspoon ginger, and allspice. Cut 3 cloves of garlic into halves. Make small slits into various areas of the pork and stuff with the garlic. Place into a slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours. Once finished, shred pork with two forks. Return to slow cooker and keep covered on low until ready to serve.
- To prepare the sauce, add 2 teaspoons oil, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon ginger, diced onion, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, rice wine vinegar, Hoisin sauce, and sesame oil to a small saucepan. Whisk together and heat over low heat for 5-8 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and cover.
- Shred cabbage and place into a mixing bowl along with chopped cilantro. Season with cider vinegar and remaining oil.
- When ready to serve, place shredded pork onto each roll, drizzle with sauce, and then top with cabbage.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 1320mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g