- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 3/4 medium onion
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 14 1/2 ounce crushed tomatoes, canned
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup green beans
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, chopped parsley, minced garlic, chopped onion and egg in a large glass bowl. Shape into meatballs the size of a golf ball.
- Mix the sauces and tomatoes in the crockpot; add meatballs; cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions before meatballs have finished cooking. Meanwhile, snap the ends off the green beans. Steam until crisp tender.
- Serve meatballs over pasta and green beans on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie