- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white wine
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 1 cup blackberries
- Cut chicken breasts into quarters.
- Mince garlic, then add to a bowl and whisk together with vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in crockpot and pour dressing over top; cook on high for 4 hours.
- Before serving, make couscous according to the package directions, and slice bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high and sauté veggies 6-8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Serve chicken with couscous, veggies, and fruit on the side.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 208mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g