- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add beef and brown; cook until no longer pink. Drain if there is an excess of liquid.
- Add to beef, the ketchup, sugar, mustard and garlic powder; stir to combine. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium high heat. Assemble sandwich by adding meat and cheese to whole grain bread.
- Butter the outside of sandwich and place on grill. (You can also use a panini press if you have one) Heat until browned and cheese melted; flipping to cook both sides of sandwich.
- Serve sandwich with berries and cucumber slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie