- 4 none chicken breast
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 16 spear ASPARAGUS
- 2 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 small ROLLS, DINNER, WHOLE WHEAT
- Place chicken in between plastic wrap and pound out to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Pour flour, salt, and lemon pepper into a bowl. Coat chicken with flour; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium. Add the chicken and cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Set aside on a separate dish.
- Chop asparagus into thirds and toss into hot skillet. Sauté for 2-3 minutes; remove and set aside. Slice lemons and cook for 3 minutes, allowing to caramelize. Remove lemons from skillet and return chicken to skillet. Place lemon slices on top and asparagus on the side. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with parsley. Cover and reheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with sliced strawberries and dinner rolls on the side.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 539mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g