- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pepper bell pepper, orange
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tsp ginger root, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup snow peas
- 12 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sweet red chili sauce
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook rice as directed on package; enough for 4 servings. Chop bell pepper and green onions, set aside separately.
- Using a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Grate ginger, mince garlic; add to skillet along with chopped pepper. Cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add snow peas, cook for 1-2 minutes; add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until it turns pink.
- Add chili sauce and chopped green onions. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, until shrimp has completely cooked through.
- Toss with cooked rice and serve with grapes.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 109mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g