- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 16 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 medium pear
- Cook rice as directed on the package.
- Chop tomato and shell the edamame, if needed; place both aside.
- Toss deveined shrimp with shells and tails removed into a bowl. Season with garlic powder, chipotle powder and 1/8 tsp of salt; toss to coat shrimp evenly.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add shrimp and sauté until cooked through; approximately 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and remove from heat.
- Mince garlic and whisk together with lime juice, chopped cilantro, olive oil, honey, 1/8 tsp salt and pepper. Add to shrimp and rice with tomatoes and edamame; toss together to coat evenly.
- Slice pears and serve with shrimp and rice.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 182mg | Sodium: 290mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g