- 8 medium chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 cup grapes, green
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and black pepper; toss to combine.
- Place eggs in a shallow dish. Beat lightly. Combine panko, Parmesan, oregano, and parsley in another shallow dish. Dip each drumstick in eggs then dredge in panko mixture. Place drumsticks on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray; discard remaining egg and panko mixture. Coat tops of drumsticks with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut sweet potatoes into 8 wedges and toss with 1 tablespoon oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Arrange potatoes on one half of another rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Place in oven with chicken, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine broccoli, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, crushed garlic clove, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Remove baking sheet with potatoes from oven; turn potatoes over, and add broccoli to other half of pan. Place in oven with chicken, and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are done. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over broccoli.
- Serve remaining lemon wedges with meal along with grapes on the side.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 228mg | Sodium: 893mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g