- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- 2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- Spread peanut butter and jam onto bread slices and make sandwiches.
- Using food cutters, cut the sandwiches into fun shapes. Peel and slice kiwi.
- Pack sandwiches along with sliced kiwi, yogurt, broccoli, and cauliflower into lunchboxes to go, or serve immediately at home.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie