- 1 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for later.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie