- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium mango
- 1 medium peppers, jalapeño
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 12 oz Fish, tuna, fresh, skipjack, raw
- 3 tablespoon oil, vegetable
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 medium squash, summer
- Peel and dice avocado, mango, and red onion. Mince jalapeno and cilantro.
- Combine avocado, mango, jalapeno, onions, cilantro, 2 teaspoons olive oil, lime juice, and salt to taste.
- Pat tuna steaks dry, season with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat until lightly smoking (needs to be hot). Add tuna and sear 2-3 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Serve with salsa.
- To prepare yellow squash, cut into half moon shapes and heat up 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high until hot. Carefully add squash and do not stir for about 1 minute. Stir and continue to saute 3 minutes, or until squash is browned and crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie