- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 cup spinach, frozen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 medium lemon
- 8 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/8 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package for al dente; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, remove spinach from freezer and allow to thaw.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium. Mince garlic and add to hot oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add undrained tomatoes and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from stove and set aside.
- Add shrimp to baking dish. Squeeze excess liquid from thawed spinach and disregard. Add drained spinach, feta, tomato mixture, and cooked pasta to shrimp; stir to combine. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie