- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium banana
- In a medium nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Chop onion and add to hot skillet; cook for 2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Chop tomato and add to onion, cook for 1 minute more. Transfer the onion-tomato mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat together the eggs, egg whites, and water (optional). Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook over medium-low heat until they are almost set; stir frequently to scramble.
- Drain any excess water from the tomato mixture, then stir gently into the eggs. Flavor with dill, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve eggs with toast and bananas on the side.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 421mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g