- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 cup orange juice
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add eggs to hot skillet and cook 2-3 minutes or until mostly set, stirring to scramble.
- Add in spinach and continue cooking until eggs are no longer runny and spinach has wilted.
- Serve each portion with a small glass of orange juice on the side.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 231mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g