- 6 large egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup pieces mushrooms, white
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium banana
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and salt together in a bowl.
- Chop the bell pepper and mushrooms into very small pieces.
- Heat a skillet over medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the veggies to the hot skillet, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring every minute or so until tender.
- Pour eggs into the skillet and cook until no longer runny, stirring frequently with a spatula to scramble.
- Serve with oranges and bananas on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie