- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 cup salsa
- 2 medium orange
- Place bread slices in the toaster.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; pour into heated pan. Cook until eggs are set, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Chop spinach and add to eggs; stir together and allow spinach to wilt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide eggs among 4 pieces of toast. Top with salsa and the remaining bread slices.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie