- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 6 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup, whole strawberries
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together, pour into pan.
- While eggs begin to set, chop spinach and ham.
- Once eggs have begun to set, stir to scramble. When they are just about no longer runny, add spinach and ham, stir.
- Eggs are finish cooking when they are no longer runny.
- Serve topped with feta cheese, with berries on the side.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 310mg | Sodium: 496mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g