Scallop Scampi and PeppersPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 medium pomegranate
- Remove seeds (arils) from pomegranate, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, cover, and set aside until scallops are finished cooking.
- You will need about 16-20 scallops total. If needed, remove any white muscle from the side of scallops.
- Heat wok, swirl in 1 tablespoon of oil, and then carefully add the scallops. Cook for 1 minute, then add minced garlic and stir fry for approximately one minute longer. Scallops will be opaque and not quite cooked through; remove them and place on a plate.
- Swirl in remaining oil and add sliced peppers; cook for 1 minute, then toss scallops back into wok, add sweet red chili sauce, and stir fry until scallops are completely cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve scallops and peppers over linguini with pineapple chunks and pomegranate arils on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie