- 3 pound pork roast
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 cup Green Chili Sauce
- 10 each Tortilla, Flour
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 teaspoon cilantro
- Cut roast into two smaller pieces and place into slow cooker. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice garlic, and chop onions and cilantro. Add to slow cooker along with salsa, broth, and chili sauce (if desired).
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat has become tender.
- Shred pork using two forks. Return to slow cooker and reheat thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, dice tomatoes and avocado.
- Serve tortillas topped with pork, tomatoes, avocado, and a bit more cilantro.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie