- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on the package, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, toss in the mushrooms and sauté for 5-10 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Mince garlic and add to mushrooms, along with 1/3 of the broth. Stir to combine; cook 1 minute more.
- Add milk and salt; stir to combine. Add the cooked pasta and the remaining broth.
- Stir in Parmesan, spinach, and cream cheese; cook another 2-3 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie