- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Monterey cheese, low fat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers
- 8 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup grapes
- Cut bread into thirds; turn and cut into thirds again, forming 9 little squares. Roll ham and then cut into thirds as well. Cut cheese into cubes. Halve tomatoes.
- Add bread, ham, cheese, and tomatoes to skewers in an alternating fashion.
- Serve alongside pretzels and grapes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie