- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 20 medium Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounce salmon
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork, wrap in foil and place in the oven to begin cooking while prepping the remaining food.
- Melt butter, then toss together with Brussels sprouts, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Place onto a baking sheet and bake along with sweet potatoes.
- The sweet potato should cook for 30 minutes, or until it has softened. The Brussels sprouts should cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Lay the salmon into the baking dish and squeeze the lemon juice over the top. Season with salt and pepper if desired. If there is enough room, slide the fish in and cook along with the sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. If not, wait until they are done, cover, and then bake the fish at the same temperature for approximately 15 minutes, or until flaky.
- Dice apples and toss together with pineapple chunks.
- Serve salmon with sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts and fruit salad.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 407mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g