- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 12 ounce salmon
- 2 medium mango
- 1 medium peach
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium lime
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix flour, chili powder, salt and red pepper on a plate. Cut salmon into strips and then coat each piece with the flour mixture. Add to hot oil in skillet.
- Cook and gently break fish apart, until flaky.
- While fish cooks, peel and dice mango and peach. Dice onion and cucumber, and chop cilantro. Add all to a mixing bowl. Spritz with juice of lime, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well.
- Serve fish in tortillas with mango topping.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 639kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 640mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 21g