- 5 ounce salmon, canned
- 3/4 cup bread cubes or stuffing cubes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pound asparagus
- 2 medium mango
- Mix together the first seven ingredients (through lemon juice). Using about 1/3 cup mixture at a time, shape into 12 fish-shaped patties; refrigerate at least 10 min.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add patties to skillet and cook 6 minutes until golden, flipping halfway through cooking to brown both sides. Work in batches if necessary, adding more oil if needed.
- Place asparagus in a microwave-safe dish with 3 tablespoons of water. Cook on high for 5-7 minutes until desired doneness is reached.
- Serve salmon cakes with asparagus and mango on the side.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 384mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g