- Prepare couscous as directed on package. Set aside until salmon is done cooking.
- Preheat oven 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, maple syrup, paprika, pepper, salt. Place salmon on the baking sheet and spread the mustard mixture over it. Roast for 8-12 minutes, until it flakes and is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, toast the pecans in a small amount butter. Add couscous and chives and toss together for one minute.
- Serve salmon with couscous, steamed green beans and pear slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie