- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook beef in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring frequently to crumble. Drain fat and set aside.
- Have the kiddos spread marinara onto each pita and layer with spinach.
- Grate carrot and squash, and dice bell pepper. Encourage the kids to add some of each veggie to their pizzas.
- Top each pizza with cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with blueberries on the side.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 1102mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g