- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 cup grapes
- Hard-boil eggs; cool, peel, and cut into thick slices.
- Cut bread, cheese, and lettuce into smaller, bite-sized pieces. Roll turkey and cut into thirds.
- Using wooden skewers, assemble salad kabobs by alternating all ingredients.
- Serve with ranch dip and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie